Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bloodgroup concert.

On Saturday (10.11) we went to a Bloodgroup concert in Akureyri. I heard this band first time on the concert in Reykjavik, during the Art Night Festival. I mentioned it already in one of my posts, so just to remind you, this is their MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/bloodgroup. They play good, "ear-catching" (I hope Magda, I can use your expression also here? :)) mix of electro-pop and alternative rock. They really kick ass on concerts, I bought their CD and also got their autographs :)


They had two bands playing before them as a support - first one was DLX ATX, a new formed band playing strange, but interesting mix of drum and bass. You can check one of their songs on YouTube:




Next one was Skátar, Icelandic viking rock band. They were wearing really funny clothes :)






And then the Bloodgroup - they gave a great concert :)


Small off-topic - picture from a strange accident which happened next to our dorm - apparently guy tried to escape from the accident he caused few minutes before that one.


Follow my blog with bloglovin´

1 comment:

MasterBlockWarrior said...

Bloodgroup rzadzi! Najfajniejsza była armata z konfetti :D.