Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So here I am!

So I'm finally in Iceland. I took like 4 flights today, so I didn't have much time to make some photos. When I got to Akureyri it was already dark, then they took us for the dinner and It was hard to shoot any photos :P
Here we go:

Airport in Copenhagen.


And this is Keflavik. Don't ask what is this sculpture...


On the way from Keflavik to Reykjavik. Kind of a desert landscape...


Birds eye view on Reykjavik :P


This was our plane. At the end we had some tough moments :P


Akureyri International Airport - they said it's the hardest winter since 1998...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ale czad!!! zdecydowanie brakuje tam kilku osób takich jak Ja -Menda i inni z promiles squad(rotation squad nie zapraszamy) :D Pozdro ZbirQ :) fajowsko tam - zazdraszaczam. Prawdziwa zima nie jakieś kocie siuśki pomiędzy :/ 3m sie :)